World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition 2018 And How To Join.
World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition…World Bank Africa Region is now accepting entries from citizens of Sub-Saharan Africa countries for its 2018 #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition. The deadline for submission of entires for the 2018 World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition is 30th November, 2018.
World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition 2018 -How To Apply
Are you a young African between the ages of 18 and 28 and currently residing in Africa? Here is another chance for you to have your say on building your nation and continent! As you know, Africa’s exponential youth growth comes with immense opportunities for you to inject fresh ideas, vibrancy and optimism into addressing many of Africa’s challenges.
The #Blog4Dev series is a writing competition in which young people compete and submit written solutions on a topical challenge. It tests creativity, innovation, and looks for something with the potential of being scaled-up. It also helps engage youth become integral to the development process in their countries.
In 2014, the World Bank Kenya office launched the Blog4Dev competition, an annual writing contest that invites young people to weigh in on a topic critical to the country’s economic development. The competition is a way to engage Africa’s young people and provide a platform to share their views—and solutions—about development topics that are important to them.
Since then, Blog4Dev has grown to include the voices of hundreds of young people from countries throughout the region who have submitted blogs on topics such as how to end gender-based violence to debating the role of the private sector in public service delivery. The competition tests originality, creativity and innovation.
This year, for the first time, the World Bank Africa Region is hosting a regional blog competition, inviting young people from 48 countries to share their ideas for how they, and other young people, can prepare themselves for the digital economy and a technology-driven workplace.
World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition Eligibility.
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev contest, you must:
- Be a citizen of any of the 48 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 years of age
- Currently reside in a Sub-Saharan African country
World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition Prizes.
- Winning authors are eligible for several prizes, including a chance to intern at a World Bank Africa country office, or an opportunity to have your blog published on the World Bank Africa blog Nasikiliza.
World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition Terms and Condition.
- Submissions must be original and well-written in English, French, or Portuguese
- Submission deadline is November 30, 2018. Late submissions will be disqualified automatically.
- The blog post length should be no more than 500 words. Longer entries will be disqualified.
- Only one submission per entrant will be allowed.
- The World Bank Group reserves the right to research and verify the eligibility of any entrants.
- The decision of the World Bank Group shall be deemed final.
- By entering the contest, participants agree to release the World Bank Group from any claims based on the contest and grant the World Bank Group all rights to their entry, including consent to publish their entered blog post on its website and social media channels.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the contest. Bloggers agree to comply with and be bound by the decisions of the World Bank Group, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this competition.
How to Apply for World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition.
Submit your 500-word, original blog detailing your ideas about what it will take to enhance the skills needed to prepare Africa’s youth for the digital economy and the future of work, written in English, French or Portuguese by November 30, 2018.
SUBMIT ENGLISH-LANGUAGE SUBMISSIONS PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE
Please note; submissions through email or post will not be accepted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition 2018 And How To Join kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition 2018 And How To Join helpful and useful?
If this article on World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition 2018 And How To Join has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post World Bank Africa Region #Blog4Dev and Essay Competition 2018 And How To Join appeared first on Examstuts.