UNN Hostel Accommodation Application, Information for New & Returning Students for The 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNN Hostel Accommodation Application…University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN hostel accommodation information for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session. See Details Below.
UNN Hostel Accommodation Application
This is to inform all students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka that the management has released some important information as regards the hostel accommodation for the 2018/2019 academic session.
General UNN Hostel Accommodation Information.
- Portal opens for New Students on Wednesday 17th October 2018 at 10.00am
- Portal opens for Returning Students on Tuesday 23rd October 2018 at 10.00am
- Kindly note that the portal is open Monday – Friday from 10.00am – 6.00pm
This is to inform all students of UNN (Prospective and Returning) to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2018/19 session:
- The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
- The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis. The allocation process is fully automated and can only be accessed from the student portal.
- First Year and Final year students are given high priority during allocation.
- First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 30% while others and
special needs are allocated 30%.
- All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early.
- The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
- Squatting of any kind.
- Late return to the hostel at night.
- Drinking of Alcohol.
- Fighting and quarrelling.
- Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
- Use of generator sets.
- Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
- Pouring of water in undesignated places.
- Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
- Only students who have specifically met the following will be qualified for hostel accommodation:
- Paid all fees till date including acceptance fees.
- Registered all courses online till date.
- Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
- Possess and use the University student email address.
- All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. (Any student who fails to pay online within the three day period will forfeit the allocation and fees paid).
- All Reverend Sisters are to follow the authorized process for accommodation.
- Physically challenged students must also generate invoice online and proceed to make payments.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION.
How to Apply for UNN Hostel Accommodation.
- Log in to the UNN Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password (Your username is your Jamb Registration Number for New Students, while your username is your Registration Number for Returning Students).
- Click on Hostel Allocation.
- Click on Apply for Bed space (Select Hostel and Room No and Bed Space).
- Click on Apply.
- Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using your ATM Card.
- Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
- Select print Allocation Slip.
- Print Allocation Slip.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 3 DAYS ELSE YOU LOSE THE ALLOCATION.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNN Hostel Accommodation Application kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNN Hostel Accommodation Application helpful and useful?
If this article on UNN Hostel Accommodation Application has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNN Hostel Accommodation Application, Information for New & Returning Students for The 2018/2019 Academic Session appeared first on Examstuts.