UNIZIK Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIZIK Change Of Course Form -The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK, supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UNIZIK Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, (UNIZIK) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNIZIK Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNIZIK Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Aggregates
UNIZIK Undergraduate Courses
|2||Banking & Finance|
|4||Co-operative Economics and Management|
|2||Food Science & Technology|
|3||Forestry & Wildlife|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE|
|2||Medical Laboratory Science|
|4||Medical Radiography and Radiological Science|
|2||Auto and Mechanical Technology Education|
|4||Building and Woodwork TechnologyEducation|
|7||Computer Science Education|
|8||Early Childhood and Education|
|10||Educational Administration andSupervision|
|12||Educational Management and Policy|
|15||Guidance and Counseling|
|21||Library and Information Science|
|25||Political Science Education|
|1||Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering|
|4||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|5||Industrial & Production Engineering|
|6||Material and Metallurgical Engineering|
|8||Polymer and Textile Engineering|
|4||Fine and Applied Arts|
|5||Meteorology and EnvironmentalManagement|
|8||Surveying and Geo-informatics|
|2||Applied Microbiology and Brewing|
|8||Pure and Industrial Chemistry|
|9||Pure and Industrial Physics|
|12||Parasitology and Entomology|
|2||Geography & Meteorology|
UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening
How To Apply For UNIZIK Post UTME
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIZIK Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIZIK Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIZIK supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNIZIK Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.