UNIMAID Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIMAID Change Of Course Form -The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UNIMAID Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNIMAID Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNIMAID Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNIMAID Supplementary Admission Aggregates
UNIMAID Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Administration
- Business Administration
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Food Science And Technology
- Forestry And Wildlife
- General Agriculture
Faculty of Arts And Humanities
- Arabic Studies
- Creative Arts
- English Language With Literature
- Islamic Studies
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Business Education
- Economics / Geography/Physics
- Education & Mathematics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Geography/Physics
- Education And Science
- Education Arts
- Health Education
- Library Science
- Physical Education
Faculty of Engineering/Tech/Env
- Agricultural And Management Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law/Legal Studies
- Civil Law
- Islamic/Sharia Law
- Private Law
- Public Law
Faculty of Med/Pharm/Health Sciences
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Sociology And Anthroplogy
UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Maiduguri
How To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIMAID Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIMAID Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIMAID supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNIMAID Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.