UNILORIN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNILORIN Change Of Course Form -The University of Ilorin Unilorin supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UNILORIN Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNILORIN Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNILORIN Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNILORIN Supplementary Admission Aggregates
UNILORIN Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Administration
Faculty Of Agriculture
Forestry And Wild Life Management
Faculty Of Arts And Humanities
History And International Studies
Comparative Religious Studies
Faculty Of Education
Primary Education Studies
Education Technology/ Introductory Technology
Education And Social Studies
Education And History
Education And Geography
Education And French
Education And English Language
Education And Chemistry
Education And Biology
Education & Yoruba
Education & Physics
Education & Mathematics
Education & Islamic Studies
Education & Economics
Education & Christian Religious Studies
Education & Arabic
Agricultural Science And Education
Faculty Of Engineering/Tech/Env
Agricultural And Biosystems Engineering
Water Resources And Environmental Engineering
Urban And Regional Planning
Quantity Surveying Surveying And Geoinformation
Metallurgical And Material Engineering
Engineering Information And Communication Sciences
Faculty Of Law/Legal Studies
Common & Islamic Law
Medicine And Surgery
Faculty Of Sciences
Library And Information Sciences
Faculty Of Social Sciences
Geography And Environmental Management
UNILORIN Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess 5 O’Level credits or its equivalent in SSCE, GCE O’Level, including English Language in not more than 2 sittings. JAMB UTME score – 200, and 220 JAMB UTME score for the following courses: Accounting Biochemistry Business Administration Computer Science Common Law Economics Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering English Language Electrical Engineering Finance, Geology Industrial Chemistry Mass Communication Mechanical Engineering Microbiology Veterinary Medicine Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1169292-unilorin-admission-requirements-2018.html
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu.Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNILORIN Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNILORIN Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UNILORIN supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNILORIN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.