UNIBEN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIBEN Change Of Course Form -The University of Benin, UNIBEN, supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UNIBEN Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University of Benin, (UNIBEN) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNIBEN Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNIBEN Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNIBEN Supplementary Admission Aggregates
From your JAMB-UTME SCORE, divide your score by 8 and your POST-UTME score will be divided by 2. The aggregate score will be the addition of the two.
If you get 280/400 in JAMB, 280/8=35
and get 80 in UNIBEN’s POST-UTME, 80/2 = 40
The aggregate is the addition of the two which is in percentage; (35 + 40 ) = 75%
This aggregate score is pretty high.
NOTE: to be considered for screening (in any course), your aggregate score must be greater than or equal to 50% (this applies to many other universities too).
UNIBEN Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Administration
- International Studies And Diplomacy
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
Faculty of Agriculture
- Actuarial Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Soil Science
Faculty of Arts
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- English Language And Literature
- Fine Art/Fine And Applied Arts
- International Studies And Diplomacy
- Languages And Linguistics
- Linguistics / Edo
- Linguistics And African Language
- Mass Communication
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Adult Education / Political Science And Public Administration
- Adult Education/Economics And Statistics
- Adult Education/English Literature
- Adult Education/Geography And Regional Planning
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education & Economics
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Physics
- Education & Religious Studies
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Edo Language
- Education And English Language And Literature
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Social Studies
- Education Fine & Applied Arts
- Educational Administration
- Educational Management
- Environmental Education
- Health Education
- Home Economics And Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Technical Education
- Physical Education
- Technical Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
School of Dentistry
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing/Nursing Science
School of Medicine And Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Sciences
- Animal Biology And Environment
- Computer Science
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Mathematics And Economics
- Physics / Industrial Physics
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Pure And Applied Mathematics
- Science Laboratory Technology
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Economics And Statistics
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Political Science And Public Administration
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Sociology And Anthropology
UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- Candidates must make at least 5 Credits in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Technical drawing (Engineering Students) either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings and can be combined, that is, WAEC and NECO but must not be more than 2 years apart.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Benin (Uniben)
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIBEN Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIBEN Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIBEN supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNIBEN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session appeared first on Examstuts.