UNIBADAN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIBADAN Change Of Course Form -The University of Ibadan UNIBADAN supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UNIBADAN Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University of Ibadan (UNIBADAN) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNIBADAN Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNIBADAN Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNIBADAN Supplementary Admission Aggregates
However, as this session results are released, the post UTME score is not to be considered for admission alone but along with the UI Post UTME Aggregate Score.
The UI Post UTME Aggregate Score is clearly different from candidates’ respective normal Post UTME aptitude test score.
The UI Post UTME Aggregate Score is a combination of JAMB and Post UTME together which means that only Post UTME score cannot do it alone.
To get your UI Post UTME Aggregate Score, candidates are required to divide their Post UTME screening by two (2) and then divide the JAMB score by 8, the results of the both from Post UTME and JAMB is to be added together.
UNIBADAN Undergraduate Courses
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1 Medicine & Surgery
6 Human Nutrition
7 Nursing Science
AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
2 Fisheries and Wildlife Management
3 Forestry Resources Management
1 Arabic Language & Literature
2 Islamic Studies
4 Archaeology Combined:
[a] Archaeology with History
[b] Archaeology with Classics
[c] Archaeology with Religious Studies
7 Religious Studies
8 Communication & Language Arts
9 Linguistics and African Studies:
11 English Language & Literature
13 Theatre Arts
1 Veterinary Medicine
1 Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
2 Civil Engineering
3 Industrial Production Engineering
4 Petroleum Engineering
5 Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6 Mechanical Engineering
7 Food Technology
8 Wood Products Engineering
THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
3 Political Science
1 Adult Education
2 Educational Management
3 Teacher Education:
[b] Social Sciences
[d] Pre-Primary Education
4 Special Education
5 Human Kinetics
6 Health Education
7 Guidance & Counselling
8 Library Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 [a] Archaeology Single Honours
[b] Archaeology Combined:
• With Geology
• With Geography
• With Zoology
• With Botany
4 Industrial Chemistry
6 Computer Science
UNIBADAN Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Ibadan
How To Apply For UNIBADAN Post UTME
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIBADAN Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIBADAN Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIBADAN supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNIBADAN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.