UNIABUJA Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIABUJA Change Of Course Form -The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UNIABUJA Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University of Abuja Gwagwalada, (UNIABUJA) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UNIABUJA Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UNIABUJA Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UNIABUJA Supplementary Admission Aggregates
UNIABUJA Undergraduate Courses
Accountancy / Accounting
» Agricultural Science and Education
» Arabic Studies
» Banking and Finance (Mgt)
» Business Administration
» Business Management
» Chemical Engineering
» Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
» Civil Engineering
» Computer Science
» Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts
» Education and Arabic
» Education and Biology
» Education and Chemistry
» Education and Christian Religious Studies
» Education and Economics
» Education and Geography
» Education and Integrated Science
» Education and Islamic Studies
» Education and Mathematics
» Education and Physics
» Education and Social Studies
» Electrical Engineering
» English and Literary Studies
» Environmental Education
» Guidance and Counseling
» Islamic Studies
» Mechanical Engineering
» Medicine and Surgery
» Political Science and International Relations
» Primary Education Studies
» Public Administration
» Veterinary Medicine
UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Abuja
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME
- 1. logon to www.unibuja.com
- 2. Print Procedure for accessing sale of Online Pre-admission Screening Application by clicking on Landing page.
- 3. Exit Landing page.
- 4. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
- 5. Click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
- 6. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue till you end session.
- 7. Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
- 8. Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New”
- 9. A page will display, write down your Reference number (where there issues, it will be used to resolve same). Confirm the amount displayed for the Pre-admission Screening Application Form and ensure you have the stated amount, (N2,000) in your Bank Account (ATM Card) to be used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
- 10. Click on “proceed to gateway”
- 11. Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed (write it down or print invoice)
- 12. Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (this is the best and recommended option), click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve, Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”. NO BANK BRANCH PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED.
- 13. Click “select your card type” and fill in your ATM card details or information. Then click “pay”
- 14. After successful Payment, you will be redirected to page 2 to continuing update of Personal Data and your APPLICATION NUMBER will be displayed. Write it down for future use/reference.
- 15. Input all other information required. Note: All asterisks Column are compulsory. Click on “Save and Continue” at the end of every page.
- 16. Click on ‘Referee Form’ to download the form in three (3) copies and fill and get completed by the required referee and scan in .jpg format and upload back in page five (5).
- 17. At the last Page-Page Four (5) check the box for the “Declaration and undertaking” and click on save and continue.
- 18. Click on “Submit Application”
- 19. Print Online Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
- 20. Pre-admission Screening Entry Application Closes on Admission List shall be published later.
- To verify and continuing with the previous Application:
- 1. logon to www.unibuja.com
- 2. Exit Landing page.
- 3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu at home page.
- 4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to verify previous application)
- 5. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and Reference Number click Verify and continuing filling the online form save and continue till you end session.
- 6. Print Screening Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
- To recover your Application Form Number
- 1. logon to www.unibuja.com
- 2. Exit Landing page.
- 3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
- 4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to recover Application Form No)
- 5. Click Recover you Application Number
- 6. Input the Reference Number and click on submit (it will display your application Form Number)
Note: You must upload scanned Signature and Passport Photography before you will be allowed to submit the Application form.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIABUJA Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIABUJA Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIABUJA supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UNIABUJA Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.