UDUSOK Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UDUSOK Change Of Course Form -The Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, UDUSOK supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
UDUSOK Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, (UDUSOK) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to UDUSOK Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on UDUSOK Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
UDUSOK Supplementary Admission Aggregates
UDUSOK Undergraduate Courses
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic Studies
- Banking and Finance (Admin)
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Common and Islamic Law
- Computer Science
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography / Physics
- Education and Hausa
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Religious Studies
- Educational Foundation
- Forestry / Forest Resources Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Information Resource Management
- Islamic Studies
- Literature in English
- Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Pre-Primary and Primary Education
- Technical Education
- Veterinary Medicine
UDUSOK Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Usman Danfodiyo University
How To Apply For UDUSOK Post UTME
- Go to any branch of the designated banks to pay the sum of #2,500 for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
- Visit the university’s portal at putme.udusok.edu.ng
- You will be given a ten-digits alphanumeric PIN number which will be used to log into your account.
- Create an account then login with your JAMB Registration no and PIN no to update your records.
- Print the Application form and fill correctly then take along with you for the screening venue where it will be submitted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UDUSOK Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UDUSOK Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on UDUSOK supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post UDUSOK Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.