OSUSTECH Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
OSUSTECH Change Of Course Form -The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, OSUSTECH supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
OSUSTECH Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to OSUSTECH Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on OSUSTECH Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
OSUSTECH Supplementary Admission Aggregates
OSUSTECH Undergraduate Courses
» Biological Science(s)
» Chemical Sciences
» Chemical Engineering
» Civil Engineering
» Communications Technology
» Computer Science
» Computer Sciences and Information Technology
» Electrical / Electronic Engineering
» Gas Engineering
» Industrial Chemistry
» Industrial Production Engineering
» Mechanical Engineering
» Metallurgical and Material Engineering
» Petroleum Engineering
» Polymer Engineering
OSUSTECH Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Ondo State University of Science and Technology
How To Apply For OSUSTECH Post UTME
A sum of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only is to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
1. Log on to www.remita.net.
2. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
3. Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
4. Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
5. Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
6. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
7. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
8. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to
i) Visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
ii) Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
iii) Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and iv) Print out a copy of completed admission screening form
Candidates are also advised to visit the University website from time to time to check their admission status.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about OSUSTECH Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article OSUSTECH Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on OSUSTECH supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post OSUSTECH Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.