Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment 2018 And How To apply
Odelade and Company…Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment And Job Vacancies, Jobs Available At Odelade and Company 2018. See How To Apply Below.
Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment 2018
Odelade and Company is into facility management and properties. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- Product Manager Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Product Management,
- People Management,
- Understanding the Customer,
- Product Development,
- Requirements Analysis,
- Competitive Analysis,
- Sales Planning,
- Inventory Control,
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
Job Title: Assistant Quality Control assurance manager
- draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- monitor risk management activities
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- attention to detail
- communication skills – verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant to Manager(PA) The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their CV’s to: email@example.comIf you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment 2018 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment 2018 helpful and useful?
If this article on Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment 2018 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post Odelade and Company Recent Recruitment 2018 And How To apply appeared first on Examstuts.