OAU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
OAU Change Of Course Form -The Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, OAU,supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
OAU Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife (OAU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to OAU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on OAU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
OAU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
OAU Undergraduate Courses
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Science
- Applied Geophysics
- Botany(accreditation lost)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science with (Economics) (Mathematics)
- Crop Production And Protection
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery(accreditation lost)
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Fine and Applied Arts
- Education and French
- Education and Geography / Physics
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Language Arts
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Music
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Social Studies
- Education and Yoruba
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
- Fine Art
- Food Science and Technology
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Home Economics and Education
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Information Resource Management
- International Relations
- Law(accreditation lost)
- Linguistics and African Languages
- Literature in English
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Rehabilitation(accreditation lost)
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition And Consumer Services
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Psychology Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
OAU Admission Requirements
- Candidate must choose OAU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age by October 1st of the year you are applying to study in OAU
- You must score at least 200 in the UTME conducted by JAMB
- You must have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidate must participate in the Post UTME or dmission screening exercise conducted by the school
How To Apply For OAU Post UTME
- Click on “2017 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly)
- Login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Direct Entry Candidate’s Application now activated: 12 Noon, Wednesday, 20th. September, 2017. Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be able to use this platform for registration. Direct Entry students won’t participate in the Aptitude Test but rather be subjected to a special administrative process. Direct Entry (DE) Candidates should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Officer, Registry, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about OAU Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article OAU Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on OAU supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post OAU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.