NOUN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
NOUN Change Of Course Form -The National Open University of Nigeria Lagos, NOUN supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
NOUN Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in –The National Open University of Nigeria Lagos, (NOUN) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to NOUN Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on NOUN Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
NOUN Supplementary Admission Aggregates
NOUN Undergraduate Courses
|Programme Title||Host Faculty||Remarks|
|Access and General Studies||Access and General Studies|
|B. Agric. (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development Option)||Agricultural Sciences|
|B. Agric. (Crop Production and Protection Sciences Option)||Agricultural Sciences|
|B. Agric. (Soil and Land Resources Management Option)||Agricultural Sciences|
|B. Agric. (Agricultural Economics and Agro Business Option)||Agricultural Sciences|
|PGD Agricultural Extension and Management||Agricultural Sciences|
|B. Agric. (Aquaculture and Fisheries Management Option)||Agricultural Sciences|
|B. Agric. (Animal Science Option)||Agricultural Sciences|
|B.Sc. Hotel and Catering Management||Agricultural Sciences||
|B.Sc Agricultural Extension and Management||Agricultural Sciences|
|M.A Christian Religious Studies||Arts|
|Ph.D Christian Religious Studies||Arts|
|PGD. Christian Religious Studies||Arts|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||Arts|
|B.A. Christian Religious studies||Arts|
|M.Ed Guidance and Counselling||Education|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)||Education|
|Ph.D Mathematical Education||Education|
|Ph.D Educational Technology||Education|
|Ph.D Science Education||Education|
|Ph.D Educational Administration and Planning||Education|
|M.Ed. Educational Technology||Education|
|M.Ed. Science Education||Education|
|M.Ed. Educational Administration and Planning||Education|
|B.Sc.(Ed) Business Education||Education|
|B.A.(Ed) Primary Education||Education|
|B.A.(Ed) Early Childhood Education||Education|
|B.Sc.(Ed) Computer Science||Education|
|B.Sc.(Ed) Integrated Science||Education|
|B.Sc.(Ed) Agricultural Science||Education|
|BSc Environmental Health||Health Sciences|
|Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc)_Old||Health Sciences||
|Postgraduate Diploma in (PGD) HIV/AIDS Education and Management||Health Sciences||
|B.Sc Public Health||Health Sciences|
|(BNSc) Bachelor of Nursing Science||Health Sciences|
|PGD in Legislative Drafting||Law||
|Ph.D Business Administration||Management Sciences|
|Ph.D Public Administration||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc Banking and Finance||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc Marketing||Management Sciences|
|BSc Public Administration||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc Business Administration||Management Sciences|
|MSc Public Administration||Management Sciences|
|MSc Business Administration||Management Sciences|
|PGD Financial Management||Management Sciences||
|PGD Business Administration||Management Sciences|
|PGD Public Administration||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc Accounting||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc. Entrepreneurship||Management Sciences|
|Master of Public Administration (MPA)||Management Sciences|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc. Cooperative and Rural Development||Management Sciences|
|B.Sc. Data Management||Sciences||
|M.Sc. Information Technology||Sciences|
|PGD. Information Technology||Sciences|
|B.Sc. Mathematics/Computer Science||Sciences|
|B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology||Sciences|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||Sciences|
|B.Sc. Information Technology||Sciences|
|B.Sc. International and Diplomatic Studies||Social Sciences||
|PGD Mass Communication||Social Sciences|
|B.Sc. Tourism Studies||Social Sciences|
|B.Sc Economics||Social Sciences|
|B.Sc. Political Science||Social Sciences|
|M.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||Social Sciences|
|M.Sc. Mass Communication||Social Sciences|
|PGD. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||Social Sciences|
|PGD. Criminology and Security Studies||Social Sciences|
|B.Sc. Mass Communication||Social Sciences|
|B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||Social Sciences|
|B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies||Social Sciences|
NOUN Admission Requirements
Generally, the requirements for getting admission into the National Open University of Nigeria include five (5) credits in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study. The five (5) credits include Credits in Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects. More details can be found under programmes.
i) National Diploma at Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
ii) National Certificate in Education (NCE) in subject(s) relevant to the proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two passes.
iii). International Baccalaureates, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) with at least two ‘A’ Level papers in relevant subjects and pre-requisite number of ‘O’ Level credit passes.
How To Apply For NOUN Post UTME
. Certificate Programmes
a) Proficiency Certificate Programmes
- No previous experience or qualification is necessary.
- Ability to read and write will be an advantage.
Note: Candidates for Proficiency Certificates will NOT be qualified to proceed to Certificates/Diploma programmes without possessing the requisite basic qualifications.
b) University (Academic) Certificate Programmes
- Junior Secondary School Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB and at not more than two sittings.
- T.C II with at least 2 merits at not more than two sittings.
- Mature candidates of 30 years and above with relevant work experience of not less than 10 years or evidence of prior knowledge/proficiency in a relevant field may be considered on their merit.
- I’dadiyah Certificate of Standard Islamiyyah School.
2. Diploma Programmes
- A minimum of three credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings with at least a pass in English Language.
- A minimum of three merits in Teacher Grade II Certificate at not more than two sittings.
- Senior Islamic School Certificate/Higher Islamiyyah Certificate including Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Thanawiyyah Certificate of Standard Islamiyyah School.
- NOUN Academic Certificate and Certificates of other recognized institutions.
Note: To qualify to proceed to appropriate degree programme of NOUN, holders of Diploma Certificates would be required to make up any deficiencies in their SSCE/GCE, NECO, NABTEB and T.C II.
3. Undergraduate Programmes.
- Five (5) SSC credit passes or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study.
- Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with a minimum of five (5)merit passes or in combination with any equivalent qualification to obtain five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes. Candidates seeking admission into the School of Law must have five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, Literature in English and at least a Pass in Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in SSC or GCE ‘O’ level only.
- The School of Arts and Social Sciences require that one of the five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes must be in English Language, while at least two (2) should be in subjects relevant to the proposed programme.
- For School of Business and Human Resources Management, the five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- For School of Education, the five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics for Science Education; and English Language for all Humanities.
- For School of Science and Technology, the five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ND from recognised institutions.
- NCE in subject(s) relevant to the proposed programme of study; Early Childhood and Primary Education Programme requires a minimum of one (1) Merit and two (2) passes at NCE.
- At least two (2) ‘A’ level passes in relevant subjects obtained from International Baccalaureate or IJMB and the pre-requisite number of ‘O’ level credit passes. Candidates for entry into the School of Law must have a minimum of second class (lower) degree from any recognized university with at least five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, Literature in English and a pass in Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in SSC or GCE ‘O’ Level only.
- Five (5) ‘0’ level credit passes and ‘A’ level passes must be in subjects relevant to the proposed programme (s).
- ‘O’ level credit pass in Mathematics is required for all Sciences and Technology, Business Education and Science Education Programmes. ‘O’ level pass in Mathematics may be considered for Social Sciences Programmes. Also, ‘O’ level pass in English Language may be considered for Physics and Mathematics Programmes.
- Candidates applying for B.A English, B.A. (Ed) English and B.Sc. Mass Communication must have ‘O’ level credit pass in Literature in English.
- Holders of First Degree, HND or RN with prior knowledge and relevant work experience may be considered for advanced placement and waiver.
- Candidates awaiting results of any relevant examination may also apply; they should however note that processing of application will not be completed until entry requirements are met.
4. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Candidates seeking admission must possess either Bachelor Degree Certificates or equivalent from institutions recognised by the Senate of NOUN; or
- Holders of HND with a minimum of Lower Credit from institutions recognised by the Senate of NOUN.
- Candidates seeking admission into the School of Law must possess a minimum of L.L.B degree.
- candidate seeking admission for PGD Agricultural Extension and Management must possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3rd class division is required. Candidates with pass degree and minimum of 3 years related experience may be accepted. HND holders in Agric Science or other related disciplines may be admitted. Holders of Bachelor degree in basic Science, Biological/Earth Sciences, and Agricultural Sciences from Universities that are recognised by NOUN are admitable.
- candidate seeking admission for the PGD HIV/AIDS Education and Management must possess HND or a good first degree in related field of study. In addition, 5 credits in English, Mathematics, a science subject and 2 other subjects.
5. MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- A first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a University recognised by the Senate of NOUN in a related field or study.
- A postgraduate diploma in a related field from a University recognised by Senate may also be admitted.
- A good honours degree in Education (Arts, Languages, Sciences, Social Sciences, Vocational and Technical subjects) from any University recognized by the Senate of NOUN.
- Prospective students seeking admission for M.Sc. HIV/AIDS Management are required to have PGD in HIV/AIDS education and management as well as 5 credits in: English and Mathematics, a science subject and 2 other subjects.
6. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH.D) PROGRAMMES
- For the Doctor of Philosophy degree programmes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant fields of study from a University recognised by the Senate of the NOUN with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
- Candidates for Ph.D Programmes will be invited for an interactive session before an offer of admission is made.
- Candidates are advised to forward transcripts of their academic records and three (3) referees report, 2 of which must be from persons very well acquainted with the candidate’s academic work, to the Dean, Postgraduate School from which admission is requested.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission.
The entire process is electronic and online for 24-hours a day. The method of application is as follows:
- Visit the site www.nouonline.net
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
- Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed form
- Click below to view admission criteria
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click ‘Continue’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
Pay as follow for NOUN online application forms:
- Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira only)
- Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NOUN Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article NOUN Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on NOUN supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post NOUN Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.