KWASU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
KWASU Change Of Course Form -The Kwara State University, KWASU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
KWASU Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to KWASU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on KWASU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
KWASU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
KWASU Undergraduate Courses
|2||Banking & Finance|
|2||Tourism & Hospitality Management|
|1||Arabic Language & Literature|
|4||History & International Studies|
|2||Early Childhood Education|
|4||Library and Information Science|
|1||Aeronautic & Astronautical Engineering|
|4||Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|5||Food Science and Technology|
|8||Plant and Environmental Biology|
KWASU Admission Requirement
- Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
- O/Level,GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
- A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/ click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your correct details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KWASU Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article KWASU Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on KWASU supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post KWASU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session appeared first on Examstuts.