KUST Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
KUST Change Of Course Form -The Kano University of Science & Technology KUST supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
KUST Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to KUST Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on KUST Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
KUST Supplementary Admission Aggregates
KUST Undergraduate Courses
KUST Admission Requirements
KUST Undergraduate Courses Admission Requirements. Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
How To Apply For KUST Post UTME
- Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
- Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form
- Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KUST Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article KUST Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on KUST supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post KUST Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.