KSUST Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
KSUST Change Of Course Form -The Kebbi State University, KSUST supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
KSUST Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Kebbi State University, Kebbi (KSUST) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to KSUST Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on KSUST Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
KSUST Supplementary Admission Aggregates
KSUST Undergraduate Courses
|3||Computer Science Education|
KSUST Admission Requirements
A: UME (100 LEVEL)
Five relevant credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO), NABTEB, TC II, GCE O/L and other recognized examinations obtained at not more than TWO sittings.
B: DIRECT ENTRY (200 LEVEL)
- Two A/L passes in relevant subjects plus three O/L credits in three other subjects at not more than TWOsittings.
- Three A/L passes in relevant subjects plus two O/L credits in two other subjects at not more than TWOsittings.
- National Diploma or Diploma from a recognized University at lower credit grade, including at least four O/L credits I SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
English Language Requirement
Candidates are required to obtain any of the following:
a) Credit in English language at SSCE, GCE O/Level or equivalent.
b) A pass in HSC A/L General paper English language or NCE General English.
c) Credit in IJMB English Language.
Please note that candidates who do not have the English Language requirement i.e (a) – (c) above MUSTregister for a one year Qualifying English (QE) programme with the Division of General Studies of the University. Under no circumstances shall students be allowed to proceed to 300 level unless they meet the English Language requirement outlined above.
Candidates are required to obtain any of the following:
a) O level credit in Mathematics is required for all Science and Science-based courses.
b) Credit grade in IJMB Basic Mathematics.
How To Apply For KSUST Post UTME
- Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screning.ksusta.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”, then fill in the required information.
- Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Three hundred Naira (N2,300.00) Only (bank charges inclusive).
- After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph of either .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
- After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KSUST Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article KSUST Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on KSUST supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post KSUST Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.