KSU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
KSU Change Of Course Form -The Kogi State University, KSU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
KSU Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to KSU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on KSU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
KSU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
KSU Undergraduate Courses
KSU Admission Requirements
- WAEC or NECO Or NABTEB result not more than 2 sittings
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Medical Report certificate which will be conducted in the school
- Original Jamb Result (Click here to get yours)
- KSU Post Utme Result
- A Print-out of your Admission Letter
- WAEC or NECO Scratch Cards
How To Apply For KSU Post UTME
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utmeand click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KSU Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article KSU Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on KSU supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post KSU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session appeared first on Examstuts.