GSU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
GSU Change Of Course Form -The Gombe State University, GSU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
GSU Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University Of Uyo, Owerri (GSU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to GSU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on GSU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
GSU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
GSU Undergraduate Courses
Arts And Humanities
- Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Education & Christian Religious Studies
- Education & Islamic Studies
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Physics
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And English Language
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Medicine And Surgery
- Biological Science(S)
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Public Administration
GSU Admission Requirements
- Candidates must beat the GSU Cut off mark in JAMB UTME in order to be eligible for Post UTME Internal Screening and Admission.
- Candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents Examination at not more than 2 sitting.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TCII) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TCII and GCE O/Level, WASCE,SSCE, NECO or approved equivalent
How To Apply For GSU Post UTME
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106.
Gombe State University Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2018 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Two colored passport size photographs
3. Writing Materials
4. Receipt for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about GSU Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article GSU Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on GSU supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post GSU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.