FUNAAB Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
FUNAAB Change Of Course Form -The University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
FUNAAB Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The University of Agriculture Abeokuta, (FUNAAB) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUNAAB Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on FUNAAB Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
FUNAAB Supplementary Admission Aggregates
In order to calculate your FUNAAB post-utme aggregate score, the formula adopted by the institution is the sum of your UTME SCORE divided by 8 and your POST UTME SCORE divided by 2.
FUNAAB Undergraduate Courses
|2||Banking & Finance|
|2||Aquaculture and Fisheries Management|
|3||Forestry and WildLife Management|
|4||Home Science and Management|
|5||Hospitality and Tourism|
|6||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|7||Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology|
|3||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Food Science and Technology|
|9||Environmental Management andToxicology|
FUNAAB Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME
. Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal ,http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/
Click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
2. Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
3. After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
4. Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 21st September, 2018.
5. Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
6. On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submiton the acknowledgement page.
7. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
8. Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details : http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/correction.php
9. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
10. Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than Friday, 28th September, 2018 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FUNAAB Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article FUNAAB Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on FUNAAB supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post FUNAAB Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.