EKSU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
EKSU Change Of Course Form -The Ekiti State University, EKSU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
EKSU Change Of Course Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to EKSU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on EKSU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
EKSU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Your JAMB score divided by 8 and anything you score in your POST-UTME divided by 30 multiplied by 50, so your JAMB is over 50 and your POST-UTME is over 50.
The addition of both gives you your overall percent. If you have anything less than 50, there is no hope for you in Ekiti State University (EKSU) and dont let anybody scam you. You can try your second choice or polytechnics.
If you get 280/400 in JAMB, 280/8=35
and get 15 in EKSU’s POST-UTME, (15/30)*50 = 25
The aggregate is the addition of the two which is in percentage; (35 + 25 ) = 60%
This aggregate score is pretty good.
NOTE: to be considered for screening (in any course), your aggregate score must be greater than or equal to 50% (this applies to many other universities too).
EKSU Undergraduate Courses
|2||Banking & Finance|
|3||Forestry and Wild-life|
|4||Agricultural Economics and Extension Services|
|1||African Traditional Religion|
|2||Arabic and Islamic Studies|
|3||Christian Religious Studies|
|6||History and International Studies|
|6||Christain Religious Studies Education|
|7||Computer Science Education|
|10||Electrical/Electronics Technology Education|
|11||English Language Education|
|14||Guidance and Counseling|
|18||Metal and Auto Mechanic Technology Education|
|19||Nursery and Primary Education|
|20||Physical and Health Education|
|22||Political Science Education|
|3||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|1||Medicine and Surgery|
|5||Geography and Planning|
EKSU Admission Requirements
(i) ‘A’ level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Zoology in addition to UME requirements.
(ii) B.Sc. in relevant fields.
(i) Five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(c) UME SUBJECTS: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
How To Apply For EKSU Post UTME
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and dick on 2018/2019 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2018/2019 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about EKSU Change Of Course Form kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article EKSU Change Of Course Form helpful and useful?
If this article on EKSU supplementary admission form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post EKSU Change Of Course Form (Supplementary Admission Form) For 2018/2019 Academic Session. appeared first on Examstuts.