British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2018 (£20,000 Prize and More).
British Council is now accepting entries from individuals and companies of any size based anywhere in the world for its 2018 #IdeasChangeLives Challenge. The deadline for submission of entries for the British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 23rd November, 2018.
Do you have a great digital idea that has the potential to create a better world? If so, enter the #IdeasChangeLives challenge. You could win a prize of £20,000 and the chance to work with the British Council’s Digital, Partnerships and Innovation team on an initiative to help achieve one of six of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. They are looking for organisations, groups, or talented individuals, to work with them on creating hyper-innovative digital solutions.
This challenge gives you a genuine chance to change the world and improve the lives of some of the world’s most disadvantaged people – what’s your idea?You should have a vision for how your idea could improve the lives of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge Eligibility.
- #IdeasChangeLives is open to individuals and companies of any size based anywhere in the world.
- You can enter as an individual, group of individuals, company, partnership, association or other organisation.
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge Prize.
- Up to two winning entries will receive prizes of £20,000 each, funded by the Friends of the British Council.
- In addition, each winner will have the chance to work collaboratively with the British Council’s Digital, Partnerships and Innovation team to develop a minimum viable product (MVP) based on their idea.
- Once each MVP is ready, we will agree with the winner what the next phase of work is. From there we hope to develop a longer-lasting partnership, promoting the work through our network in more than 100 countries.
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge Judging Criteria.
The shortlisting and judging panels will assess entries on the following criteria:
- Positive impact: Does your idea propose a genuine, life-changing solution to one of the above SDGs?
- Scale: Does your idea have the potential to change the lives of hundreds of thousands, or millions, of people through a digital engagement?
- Partnership: How would the partnership between you and us bring real value to the innovative digital idea? Also, how would it complement the existing work and role of the British Council?
How to Submit Entries for British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge.
Your digital solution must help the world address one, or more, of these six SDGs:
- SDG 4 – Quality education
- SDG 5 – Gender equality
- SDG 8 – Decent work and economic growth
- SDG 10 – Reduced inequalities
- SDG 11 – Sustainable cities and communities
- SDG 16 – Peace, justice and strong institutions
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
APPLY OFFICIAL LINK
- Launch: 15 October 2018
- Entries close: midnight GMT 23 November 2018
- Finalists announced: 30 November 2018
- Finalists present virtually: 10-14 December 2018
- Winners announced: noon GMT 21 December 2018
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge helpful and useful?
If this article on British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2018 (£20,000 Prize and More) | How To Apply appeared first on Examstuts.