Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser 2018 And How To Apply
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited…Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment And Job Vacancies, Jobs For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited 2018. See Details Below.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser 2018
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Shared accountability for cost, schedule, safety, and reliability with the other project team members.
- Drive Enterprise First behaviors with regard to Leadership, Accountability and Teamwork. Drive Top Quartile behavior.
- Lead work process improvement efforts within discipline, as well as work process improvement efforts in the broader Surface community and Projects community.
- Network within Company locally to incorporate and share knowledge and best practices.
- The Installation Advisor role includes working with the various work package engineers to insure that the design and construction expectations with regard to safety, quality, cost and schedule are met. Tasks include all facets of project delivery including ensuring that interfaces are properly managed, that cost, schedule, risk management, and quality systems are in place and that information is properly captured and reported.
- Ensure utilization of Company standard work processes (ORP/ORS, Performance agreements, HSE management process, MOC process, etc).
- Interface coordination with other project and work package engineers.
- Ensure the engineering schedule and quality expectations are met through coordination of the activities of the external/contract resources, Discipline Engineers, Construction Engineers and Company specialists.
- Solicitation and evaluation of Operations input.
- Create the technical integrity assurance plan, and ensure integration of all disciplines into plan.
- Implement work processes including Opportunity Realization Process, MOC, HSE MS, Technical Assurance Frameworks, etc.
- Gather and share learnings.
- Mentoring project and construction engineers.
- Lead the project definition efforts and planning of project execution.
- Prepare and steward the Project Execution Plan and related project control documentation.
- Prepare and apply effective HSSE management of risk and provide leadership in HSSE.
- Monitor and report project progress. Determine and take corrective action as necessary to insure delivery to promise.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide a systems view and integrate discrete work scope packages into a functioning whole.
- Ensure systems deliver on expectations for reliability/availability and operability.
- Interface management, coordinating and connecting the subsea components/disciplines, as well as subsurface, wells, topsides, and operations interfaces.
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical.
- A university Degree in an Engineering discipline with 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry in Project
- Engineering, Project Management, Deepwater Construction and Installation Engineering.
The competence required for this position is a combination of leadership skills, technical mastery, deep-water construction mastery, project execution mastery, experience of building and operating diverse relationships, organizing and managing engineering and technology development functions, and understanding the commercial objectives and environment in which Client’s E&P operates:
- Global mindset and perspective. Ability to lead mixed teams of professionals located globally.
- Knowledge of key internal and external stakeholders needs and business drivers
- Commercially astute. Proven track record in contractor management.
- Ability to deal with multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities. Provides clear and decisive leadership in an environment of many competing priorities and diverse activities and issues.
- Strategic thinker and pragmatic technician.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of facilities and project engineering systems, industry standards, tools and
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills, well developed communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) are essential.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of global E&P Deepwater projects working for an International Oil Company and Major Offshore Installation Contractors.
- Offshore platform construction experience required.
- Mastery open water experience required in the areas of pipeline, floating production systems, fixed platform installations, SURF, and Subsea hardware installation.
- Offshore SIMOPS management and HUC experience considered advantageous
- HSSE commitment and leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th October, 2018
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser 2018 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser 2018 helpful and useful?
If this article on Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser 2018 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser 2018 And How To Apply appeared first on Examstuts.