AAU Ekpoma Fresh Students Registration & Clearance Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session-Check Here
AAU Ekpoma Fresh Students Registration & Clearance Procedure…Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, The Student Registration Procedure for freshers have been released by the school authority. See all the details below.
This is to inform all admitted candidates that the processing of admissions for 2018/2019 academic session has since commenced. Consequently, all admitted candidates are to pay all relevant fees: acceptance fee and tuition fee to enable them to obtain their matriculation numbers online.
AAU Registration & Clearance Procedure.
Below are the procedures for processing of admissions by fresh students:
- Check You AAU Admission Status.
- Pay Acceptance fee.
- Check Clearance Status.
- Pay tuition, hostel accommodation fees e.t.c.
- Print out online generated Matriculation Number and other relevant documents.
- Register your courses.
Students are advised to collect their University receipt for acceptance, tuition and hostel accommodation fees from the University faculty accountants attached to their Faculties.
The following documents are to be submitted in a file to the office of the Dean of Students for physical clearance and collection of a FREE copy of the student information handbook:
(A) CHECK ADMISSION STATUS AND FIRST-TIME LOGIN
- Check Admission
- Enter ONLY your Jamb Registration Number, LAST-NAME (SURNAME) and click “submit”. If you have been offered Admission, A new “user name” and “password” will appear, copy them, click “Login” (located at the top right) enter your new “username” and “password” to start your CLEARANCE PROCESS (Please change your password after your first log in).
- After you login, Click “Change Portrait” to upload your passport and Click “Edit” to update your “email” and “Phone Number”.
- Click “Download Admission Letter” to Download/Print e-admission slip.
(B) CHECKING OF CLEARANCE STATUS:
Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click login, enter username and password e.g username = E2015171, password = 234052
Top right on the page shows clearance status with the following messages;
- Clearance requested: Check back again if you have NOT been cleared by the Clearance Officer.
- Clearance started: The clearance officer has sent you a message why you have not been cleared. To enter your correct details, Click ‘My Data’, —> Click ‘Clearance Data’, —>Click ‘Edit’, enter your correct details —> and click on ‘Save and request clearance’ at the bottom of the page.
- Cleared: If you have been cleared by the Clearance Officer; please proceed to pay your school fees.
(C) PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
(D) PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway. Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”. Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
- CANDIDATES WITHOUT VERVE, VISA OR MASTER CARD (E-TRANZACT PAYMENT)
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
- Download and print the payment_slip (which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made). Logout from the portal and proceed to the bank.
- At the Bank, submit your portal ‘payment slip’ along with your cash deposit and the teller will provide you a print- out (e-Tranzact payment slip) with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
- Proceed to the internet and login again to: https://aaue.waeup.org.
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier i.e. acceptance fee or School fees etc.
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet.
- Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar’s office for collection of the University’s receipt.
(E) ONLINE MATRICULATION NUMBER:
- After login as described above,
- Click ‘My Data’, click ‘Base Data’, and click ‘Get Matriculation Number’ (Matriculation number will automatically be assigned) only after the payment of all stipulated fees i.e. acceptance fee, school fees e.t.c.
- Click ‘Download matriculation number slip’ to download or print your matriculation slip.
(F) COURSE REGISTRATION:
- After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Add course list” button.
- Click on “Create course list now” button.
- Click on “Edit course list” button to edit courses (“Add course ticket” or “Remove selected tickets” buttons to add or remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
- You can edit courses until you have registered all your courses for the session.
- Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AAU Ekpoma Fresh Students Registration kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article AAU Ekpoma Fresh Students Registration helpful and useful?
If this article on AAU Ekpoma Fresh Students Registration has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
The post AAU Ekpoma Fresh Students Registration & Clearance Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session-Check Here appeared first on Examstuts.